Christian YA and Adult Fiction, Nonfiction, Inspirational
A professional editor for over twenty years, Gina specializes in line editing and proofreading Christian fiction and nonfiction/inspirational books for young adult and adult readers.
She has worked with smaller publishers, such as 5 Fold Media (which launched The Passion Translation) and Anaiah Press, as well as large publishing houses, including Crossroad Publishing Company and Pearson.
Gina’s passion is working closely with authors to ensure their unique voices are maintained while polishing the grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax, and word usage in their manuscripts.
- Death Bears New Life by Amanda Erwin
- Uncharted Waters: Navigating Life in the Supernatural by Brad Bonner
- I See Greatness in You: Unlocking Your Hidden Potential by Larry Ragland
- Setting Dawn: Healing for the Heartache by Tammy Allen
- Poems and Prayers to Ponder: Contemporary Reflections of Faith and Being by Jolene Tschantz
- Crazy Kingdom: Exploring the Mysteries of Kingdom Life by Cameron King
- Poetic Proverbs: Words of Wisdom in a Chaotic World by Joseph Winger and Brian Simmons
- Unacceptable: Dissolving the Power of Rejection and Overcoming Abandonment by Shelly Kay Pifer
- Management, 15th Edition by Stephen P. Robbins and Mary A. Coulter
- Loving for Real: An Honest Book for Youth by Pierre-Hervé Grosjean
- Enchanting the World: The Vision of 20th Century Catholic Authors by James D. Whitehead and Evelyn Eaton Whitehead
- Walking on Water by Anthony De Mello
- The Truth About Romantic Comedies by Sean McMurray
- Forgotten: The Screamers Series, Book II by Connie Anne Michael
- Operation Tree Roper by Robert Polk
- A Sinking Star by Chrissy M. Dennis
- A Maple Valley Christmas by Jerry Todt
- The Christmas Angel in Apt. 3C by Holly Cohen
- Her Traitor’s Heart by Colleen Hall
- Fundamentals of Investing, 14th Edition by Scott B. Smart and Chad J. Zutter
Gina is a great editor. She is friendly and comfortable to work with. Gina has detailed editing skills. Her genuine interest in my book gave me an additional inspiration to broaden the scope of my writing. I was very satisfied and plan to use her services again.
I’m so glad I chose Gina to be my editor. She was great to work with and her editing skills and suggestions really improved my book.
Gina is knowledgeable and easy to work with! Her expertise is vast, but she encourages your involvement allowing the final project to really be your own! Would absolutely recommend her for your editing needs!